Lost Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of Lost Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[FCPF] Announcement about the K.K.K!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luis
Admin

[FCPF] Announcement about the K.K.K! Empty
PostSubject: [FCPF] Announcement about the K.K.K!   [FCPF] Announcement about the K.K.K! EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:42 pm

*Your program tunes out, as I speak before the American Flag.*
Hello, this is Charles Harron, Sheriff of the Flint County Police Force! I would like to take a few minutes from your time to discuss the Ku Klux Klan. For those of you who don't know, the Ku Klux Klan, or K.K.K, is a gang of whites who run around town, to homes of blacks. There, they will post a wooden cross into the ground, and light it of fire! Next, they will run inside, and mug the black father, leave and take him to a hideout! There, they will lynch him. *I lift up a picture of a few K.K.K members in action.* This is a picture of a couple Ku Klux Klan members at a scean.
Picture:
The President has now made it legal to shoot and kill ANY K.K.K member seen. If you see one, dial 9-1-1!
They wear white robes, and masks. (( White hooded drug dealer )) Do NOT try to attack them, they are kept heavily armed! This has been Sherrif Charles Harron, stay safe out there!
*Your program continues.*
Back to top Go down

[FCPF] Announcement about the K.K.K!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Roleplay :: In Character :: Government Announcements-
Jump to: